Registration Form as a Producer of Electrical and Electronic Equipment
ID Card No
Building Entry Point Name
Please ensure that you have understood your obligations as a producer of EEE emanating from S.L. 549.89 - the Waste Management (Electrical and Electronic Equipment) Regulations.
Your application shall be accompanied by:- A payment of € 35 made payable to Environment & Resources Authority (ERA)- A copy of your signed agreement, if participating in an authorised WEEE Compliance Scheme;- The written mandate declaration set out in Schedule 11 of S.L. 549.89, if appointing an authorised representative;- A work plan of how you intend to fulfil your obligations, if not a member of a WEEE Compliance Scheme.
Should you require assistance in completing your registration form please contact us on
Phone: 2292 3500
1. Details of Applicant
Full Name of Company/Producer(shall appear on the public register):
Trading Name (if different to the above):
Registered address of Company/Producer
Address (Door number/Building Name & Street)
Locality & Postcode
Phone/ Mobile number
Company Registration Number (if applicable)
NACE Code of economic activity (if available)
Employment size of company
2. Details of Contact Person of Company/Producer
Position within Company (if applicable)
3. Details of Authorised Representative
Company Name of Authorised Representative (if applicable)
Company Registration Number ofAuthorised Representative (if applicable)
VAT Number of Authorised Representative (if applicable)
Registered address of Authorised Representative:
4. Selling techniques ( Please tick where applicable)
Is your sales relating to EEE of at least 400m², or in their immediate proximity?
5. Categories, Brand name/s and type of Electrical and Electronic Equipment (EEE)
(Please indicate what categories of EEE you are placing on the market, list all brand names of EEE you are placing on the market for each category and tick the type/s of EEE being placed on the market)
1. Large household appliances
Type/s of EEE
2. Small household appliances
3. IT & Telecoms appliances
4. Consumer equipment & PV panels
5. Lighting equipment
6. Electrical & electronic tools*
7. Toys, leisure & sports equipment
8. Medical devices**
9. Monitoring & control instruments
10. Automatic dispensers
* with the exception of large-scale stationary industrial tools** with the exception of all implanted and infected products
6. Producer Responsibility ( Please tick where applicable)
Are you a member of an authorised WEEE Compliance Scheme?
If Yes, please provide
Name of the WEEE Compliance Scheme
Scheme's membership number
Please attach a work plan of how you intend to fulfil your obligations. ToRs for Work Plan can be downloaded from ERA's Website:
By signing this form, you confirm that you are giving your explicit consent, in terms of the Data protection Act, on behalf of yourself and all the other persons specified in this form for the Authority to process your respective personal information.
It is an offence if you deliberately give false or misleading information. You may be liable to prosecution. The application must be signed and submitted to the Authority by an Authorised Signatory.
I declare that the information in this application and data form is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
I understand that registration may be refused if I give false or incomplete information.
I agree to inform you of any changes to the information given, in writing and duly signed within one month after the change.
I agree to apply for deregistration upon ceasing to put packaging or packaging material on the market.
Name & Surname
Signature of Applicant
Complete forms are to be handed in or sent by post to:
Environment & Resources Authority,Hexagon House,Spencer Hill,Marsa MRS 1441
For Office use Only
Producer Registration Number
Data Protection Act, 2001
The Environment & Resources Authority will process any personal and/or sensitive data supplied in this application for all or any of the following:
1. Preventing, detecting and/or prosecuting fraud and any other criminal activity which the Authority is bound to report and/or act upon whilst meeting any other specific legal or regulatory obligations;
2. Establishing, exercising or defending any legal action;
3. Internal management, research and statistics, systems administration, the development and improvement of our services;
4. The protection and promotion of our legitimate interests and the proper conduct of our obligations arising under any law or statutory instrument; and
5. To make public the necessary information as specified in the relevant law and/or instrument. Relevant data will be disclosed or shared as appropriate with all our employees and with other third parties if pertinent to any of the purposes listed above.