Renewal Form as a Producer of Electrical and Electronic Equipment
ID Card No
Building Entry Point Name
Please ensure that you have understood your obligations as a producer of EEE emanating from S.L. 549.89 - the Waste Management (Electrical and Electronic Equipment) Regulations.
Your application shall be accompanied by:
- A payment of € 35 made payable to Environment & Resources Authority (ERA) until 31st March. As of 1st April late renewals are accepted at an additional fee of € 20 per month or part thereof;- A guarantee showing that the management of all WEEE will be financed, if not a member of WEEE Compliance Scheme;- An Audit Report compiled by an independent auditor, approved by ERA, to certify that all the information reported is in conformity with the obligations of S.L. 549.89, if not a member of a WEEE Compliance Scheme. List of eligible auditors and ToRs for audit are available on ERA's Website: https://era.org.mt/en/Pages/weee.aspx;- A signed declaration from an authorised waste management undertaking / establishment if not a member of a WEEE Compliance Scheme. Requirements as evidence for collection and final recycling are available at: http://era.org.mt/en/Pages/weee.aspx
Should you require assistance in completing your registration form please contact us on
1. Details of Company/Producer
Producer Registration Number
Full Name of Company / Producer (as appearing in the public register)
Company Registration Number
Are you a member of an authorised WEEE compliance scheme?
If Yes, please provide
Name of WEEE compliance scheme
Scheme's membership number
Full Name/Company Name of Authorised Representative
Company Registration Number of Authorised Representative
VAT Number of Authorised Representative
N.B.WEEE compliance scheme/s submitting the renewal form on behalf of their members, shall provide all the information requested in Sections 2,4,6-7 of this form for each member.
2. Electrical and Electronic Equipment (EEE) placed on the national market
(Please indicate quantity, by weight & in numbers of EEE placed on the market in 2017)
1. Large household appliances
Total weight (in kg)
2. Small household appliances
3. IT & telecoms equipment
4. Consumer equipment & PV panels
5. Lighting equipment
6. Electrical & electronic tools*
7. Toys, leisure & sports equipment
8. Medical devices**
9. Monitoring & control instruments
10. Automatic dispensers
*with the exception of large-scale stationary industrial tools**with the exception of all implanted and infected products
3. Financing of WEEE
Indicate the method opted as your financial guarantee:
Total EEE placed on the Market (POM) in:(in kg)
Total average EEE placed on the market between 2015 & 2017 (POMAVG) (in kg):
Fee per Tonnein 2017
x € 250 =
Kindly note that any amount less than one (1) tonne shall be taken to be equal to one (1) tonne
(POMAVG) is the average EEE placed on the market between 2015 & 2017(POM2015) is the total EEE placed on the market in 2015(POM2016) is the total EEE placed on the market in 2016(POM2017) is the total EEE placed on the market in 2017
4. Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Collected
(Please indicate quantity, by weight of WEEE collected in 2017)
Collected WEEE Private HouseholdsTotal Weight (in kg)
Collected WEEE Other than Private Households Total Weight (in kg)
Total WEEE CollectedTotal Weight (in kg)
5. WEEE Collection Rate in 2017
Total EEE Placed on the Market in:(in kg)
Total EEE placed on the market between 2014 & 2016 (POM AVG) (in kg):
Total WEEE collected in 2017 (Collection2017) (in kg):
Was the collection target for the year 2017 achieved?(For 2017 the minimum collection target was 45%)
6. Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Treated
(Please indicate quantity, by weight of WEEE treated in 2017)
MaltaTotal Weight (in kg)
EU Member StateTotal Weight (in kg)
Outside EUTotal Weight (in kg)
7. Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Recovered & Recycled
(Please indicate quantity, by weight of WEEE recovered & recycled in 2017)
WEEE RecoveredTotal Weight (in kg)
WEEE RecycledTotal Weight (in kg)
WEEE Prepared for ReuseTotal Weight (in kg)
If not a member of a WEEE compliance scheme, please submit the following documentation:- A signed declaration from an authorised waste management undertaking / establishment - An audit report compiled by an independent auditor approved by ERA
By signing this form, you confirm that you are giving your explicit consent, in terms of the Data protection Act, on behalf of yourself and all the other persons specified in this form for the Authority to process your respective personal information.
It is an offence if you deliberately give false or misleading information. You may be liable to prosecution. The application must be signed and submitted to the Authority by an Authorised Signatory.
I declare that the information in this application and data form is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
I understand that registration may be refused if I give false or incomplete information.
I agree to inform you of any changes to the information given, in writing and duly signed within one month after the change.
I agree to apply for deregistration upon ceasing to put packaging or packaging material on the market.
Name & Surname
Signature of Applicant
Complete forms are to be handed in or sent by post to:
Environment & Resources Authority,Hexagon House,Spencer Hill,Marsa MRS 1441
For Office use Only
Data Protection Act, 2001
The Environment & Resources Authority will process any personal and/or sensitive data supplied in this application for all or any of the following:
1. Preventing, detecting and/or prosecuting fraud and any other criminal activity which the Authority is bound to report and/or act upon whilst meeting any other specific legal or regulatory obligations;
2. Establishing, exercising or defending any legal action;
3. Internal management, research and statistics, systems administration, the development and improvement of our services;
4. The protection and promotion of our legitimate interests and the proper conduct of our obligations arising under any law or statutory instrument; and
5. To make public the necessary information as specified in the relevant law and/or instrument. Relevant data will be disclosed or shared as appropriate with all our employees and with other third parties if pertinent to any of the purposes listed above.