Address for correspondence purposes
Residence Permit Doc. No.
The Venue and Date of the Activity
Date when acitivity is due to take place
Address of the venue where the activity will be held
Any false statement, misinterpretation or concealment of material fact on this Form or any other document presented in support of this Application may be grounds for criminal prosecution.
Helpline: In case of difficulty in completing this Form, contact the Commerce Department on +35621226688 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
By means of this Application, I am hereby applying for a Car Boot Sale Licence.
I confirm that the data supplied in this Form is correct. I hereby give my consent to the Commerce Department to process and record the personal information which I am providing in this Form and to exchange this information with Public Authorities, Government Departments and any other third parties, as necessary, in order to process this Form and as permitted by the Laws of Malta.
I fully understand that:
- by opting out, my Application cannot be processed;
- authorised personnel who are processing this Form may have access to the information provided in this Form for the purpose specified in this Form;
- edited information that would not identify me, may be used for statistical purposes;
- I am entitled to see the information related to me, should I ask for it in writing;
- for the purposes of the Data Protection Act, the Data Controller is the Director-General, Commerce Department.
Documents Required with this Application
- Copy of Work Permit issued by Jobsplus
- Copy of Passport or Residence Permit Certificate (if applicant is not of Maltese nationality)
- Description of the scope of the Car Boot Sale
- Proof that the organization is a non-profit organization
- List of participants including their ID No., Vehicle Registration No. and list of products which are to be sold.